Grey Water Systems and Tank Water Installations
Greywater essentially is waste water from baths, showers, hand basins and washing machines. It makes up a large quantity of wastewater that is discharged into our sewers. With the increase in water demand and a growing population, permanent water restrictions and penalties is a reality. By recycling your water you can reduce your costs and water usage substantially.
Below are a few of the benefits:
- Less potable usage
- Cost savings
- Avoid penalties on water restrictions
- Ability to connect and use existing irrigation system
We have a team will guide you through the complete process of greywater selection, installation and maintenance process. We will assist with the below:
- The planning of the type, positioning and ordering of your greywater system
- We will lay the pipe-work needed from your homes shower, basins and washing machines to the greywater system
- Handle the excavation required to install the underground greywater systems
- The laying and placing of your grass and garden beds
- Assist with maintenance of your system when required.
Water is a precious resource and recycling it in your garden is an effective way of conserving water. Consider installing a system to reduce your costs.